Monday, June 22, 2015

"Meat" the Blogger!



The girl behind The Fit Flavor © ...

Im not a nutritionist nor a personal trainer, nor food expert, nor licensed physician. I am simply a young college student who has recently discovered a keen interest for fitness, food and creating a healthy lifestyle. 

Growing up, I ate healthy and tried to remain active despite my lack of coordination and skill for any sport. However, I was still never thin. As I grew older, my body became an insecurity of mine (and I'll admit, it still is) and I started to "study up" on ways I could create a change. As I continue to get older, I am learning to stop trying to change my body and instead change my lifestyle choices

I have discovered tips and tricks, that along the way have made my journey to a healthier lifestyle so much easier and each day I learn more and more!! Thus, The Fit Flavor © was created to share my knowledge, my journey and my aspirations with you all. 
"Being healthy should not be a goal; it should be a lifestyle"
From delicious healthy recipes to fabulous fitness routines and everything in between, these short and sweet blog entries are sure to be a treat! 

-xx Kassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment