Friday, July 3, 2015

Navigating NatureBox Noms!

For once, my procrastination by internet lurking finally paid off! I recently stumbled upon NatureBox, a "smart snacking" subscription that delivers nutritious noms right to your door! At first I was a little hesitant about it thinking it could possibly be too good to to be true and questioning the freshness of mailed food but after hearing about their free trial offer, I decided why not try it out!
When I first received my box, it was like Christmas morning and not because I had been tracking down the days to receive it but because it was filled with healthy snacks that actually sounded appealing!  The more I read all about their company and their snacks, the more I was intrigued.
"Sometimes we're hungry and need a quick nourishment, sometimes we're too busy for a proper meal and sometimes we're too busy for a proper meal and sometimes we simply want to reward ourselves with a little indulgence. For all of these reasons, NatureBox is dedicated to making snacking part of a well-balanced lifestyle..Each snack contains wholesome ingredients-with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors"
It basically sounded like a system I had been longing for years!

In my box, I received five different yummy snacks. As a member, you can customize your box with your favorite NatureBox noms or you can have their experts surprise you!

Snack #1: Masa Crisps- Corn Chips with Flax Seeds
The crunch and lightly salted flavor of these chips fulfilled all the cravings I had for your average "unhealthy chips". They tasted great alone but even better with some hummus!




Snack #2: Dark Cocoa Nom Noms- Mini Cocoa Oat Cookies
Quite possibly my favorite snack included in the box. These cookies provide chocolate lovers with an indulgence like no other. I enjoyed them so much, I may or may not have gone around the house forcing everyone else to try how they good they are. Paired with a glass of coconut milk, this was they perfect guilt free snack/dessert!
 Snack #3: Sweet Blueberry Almonds
I am a huge fan of having nuts for snacks because they are so high in protein and thus are quite filling so as you could guess, I was thrilled I got to try two different types of nuts in my box. These blueberry almonds tasted like miniature blueberry muffins with a crunch! I also tossed a few in a spinach, salmon and dried fruit salad and needless to say, they were the perfect garnish.

Snack #4:  Jalapeno Cashews
As Ive previously mentioned, I love it when my food has a kick and these jalapeƱo cashews definitely did! I also tried these in a chicken, garden salad which balanced out the spice!!






Snack #5: Cranberry Medley- Pomegranate and Acai Flavored Dried Cranberries with Blueberries
To me, dried fruit is the perfect supplement for candy and sweets! This mixture was so light and versatile. I munched on them by themselves, tossed them in a salad (but of course), and even mixed them in with my olive oil popcorn. All delicious!!




Overall,  I was beyond thrilled with my first NatureBox and I can't wait to see what my next few boxes have in store for me. Each of the snacks came in the perfect size, could be eaten in so many ways, were in fact nutritious and tasted as fresh as can be! 

I will definitely be recommending this program to fellow friends, family, students and anyone else who is constantly on the go.

Try the free trial & like always, aim for the FitFlavor of your life!
-xx Kassandra


Disclaimer: The images of the snacks above are not property of The Fit Flavor ©. This post is not sponsored by NatureBox.
Information gathered from: NatureBox

NatureBox Website:  Navigate YOUR Noms!

No comments:

Post a Comment