Monday, July 6, 2015

Summertime Vibes, Workout Playlist!

Summer is one of the few times a year, where I actually have "free time" making it the perfect few months to get my body back into shape after the end of school year slump, I tend to know a little too well. 


Despite my yearning to be a person who loves to exercise, Im not one of those people. I need a LOT of motivation and a LOT of help. Throughout the years, Ive found that music helps me keep going during my workout. Its one of the few things that gets the tangents in my head to stop and distracts the pain. So, I try to have fun creating the playlists I jam to. I go through phases and get tired of songs easily but for now, these are the songs that on my "Summertime Vibes" workout playlist! 
  1. Love Me Like You Do Remix- Comic Dawn
  2. Sun Goes Down Ft. Jasmine Thompson- Robin Schulz
  3. The Nights- Avicii
  4. Animals-Martin Garrix
  5. Take Me Home Ft. Bebe Rexha- Cash Cash 
  6. All Night- Icona Pop
  7. Where Are U Now Ft. Justin Bieber- Skrillex and Diplo
  8. Runaway (U & I)- Galantis
  9. Summer- Calvin Haris
  10. Can't Feel My Face- The Weekend
  11. Cool for the Summer- Demi Lovato
  12. Closer- Tegan and Sara
  13. This is What It Feels Like Ft. Trevor Guthrie- Arman van Buuren
  14. You Know You Like It- Aluna George
  15. Afroki Ft. Bonnie McKee - Steve Aoki & Afrojack
The entire playlist lasts 57 mins and has a very upbeat, EDM style vibe to it to really get you going. This playlist can be found on #TheFitFlavor 8tracks, linked down below! 

Hope y'all enjoy the playlist and continue to aim for the Fit Flavor of your life during all your summertime workouts! 

-xx Kassandra

#TheFitFlavor 8Tracks Playlist: Summertime Vibes
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored by 8tracks or any of the artists mentioned above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment